Tuesday 1 November 2011

It's Hereeee.

Well, hello again folks.
This is it; day nu- ew. nosespray just hit the back of my throat. and i just discovered i have a bloody nose. -le sigh- anyways. Day number one is upon us. Normally, i'd be going to school in half an hour, where i'd sit through the following -thrilling- classes.
AP English and Composition - i have an exam today.
Seminar - SSR (in which i'd write) and then during the time after SSR, i'd go to my computer animations and make up a test from yesterday that i missed cuz i was sick.
AVID - I have a debate today, about either the movie "Twelve Angry Men" or something my teacher found online.
Algebra 2 - the only class i'm stumped about missing. Mr Jordan's going to have to email me the lesson.
instead, i'm going to stay home, because both my mom and my sister are thinking i'm possibly on the verge of having mono, although, lemme tell you, i've only kissed one guy my entire life, and he moved almost two years ago.
While i'm staying home, though, i'll be writing. As much as possible, maybe i'll get tomorrow's word count in as well.


Writing Quote of the Day:

I just write what I wanted to write. I write what amuses me. It's totally for myself.
J. K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment