Monday 31 October 2011

One Last Breath Of Freedom

Welp. Take a nice long look at it guys; the sun's setting on our last day of freedom. Literally. See? Look at that. The last day of October, and i've only got about an hour of sunlight left.
Regardless. Here we go. This is it. I'm thinking that i'll be watching Gilmore Girls throughout this month, just to keep a shred of sanity, no matter how counter-productive it seems. 


i'm honestly scared. i don't think i'm prepared. i've got six hours left max to get everything done. I'm going to go set up my notebook like. now. i think i need to find a daily encouragement thingy to keep myself going.


I got this. i hope. someone keep me sane. i need a reliable venting buddy. Someone? Anyone?

Regardless. You can see me ranting here. If you made it through this blog post, and it made sense to you; bravo my friend. Bravo. It almost makes no sense to me. i just kinda spoke out of everything. <--- made no sense. Roar. Erm. I gotta go. Plan my next 30 days. Pick out my notebook, etc. I don't know what to say any more. I was going to say something important, but i forgot...



as a side note; Happy birthday to my daddy! I love you <3


p.s.s. Happy Hallowe'en all!

No comments:

Post a Comment