Thursday 3 November 2011

2126 words later.

That's how much i've written today, and it's only 2:14. I want to hit 8k words total by the end of the day, so only about 700 more words are needed. I've totally got this. 

I've got a doctors appointment later on today since i missed the entire week of school. Le sigh. 
SATs this weekend. Kinda nervous. Kinda very nervous.

So far, i'm holding up though. Had my first writer's block of this novel yesterday. I was stumped for like, four hours before my sister and best friend were able to help drag me out of it.

Writing Quote of the Day: The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible.  ~Vladimir Nabakov

I'll check in with you guys later :]


- Lisa Stevens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment