Friday 28 December 2012

College and Writing Books

Well. NaNoWriMo came and went. Second year winning. Two for two right now. Go me, I guess.
Things have been pretty crazy around here. I just finished Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine, and by golly, the book was amazing. So many feels, you don't even know.

Anyways. A couple weeks ago I found out I got accepted to Northern Michigan University, and I'll be headed down there in the fall. It'll be the first time I'll have gone back to the states in seven years. *Seriously, January 10th, 2006 is the day we flew in to Germany* I'm mentally prepping myself for major culture shock.

I've planned more of my novel, Lost, which I got up to 50681 typed words. The rest of it's in my notebook, waiting to be put in to document form in Microsoft Word. *sigh* I thought I had more.

Self promo time:
Twitter
Tumblr


Also, if you're a writer and you're not in one of these groups, you should join! We like to help each other out. And only a few of us trapdoor spiders bite.

NaNoWriMo Facebook Page.
WriMore International

The second one requires an invite, but we've got people online everyday, so your request should be approved in no time. If need be, site me as the person who sent you.

Have a good one!

Lisa Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment