Thursday 20 October 2011

I Do Believe An Introduction Is In Order

Why hello there, 


Yes, you with the hair. I'm talking to you.


First off, i'd like to say a few things about myself as if this were the first day of school.
I'm German-American, living in Germany for year number 8. I write an assload of stuff, and always have more than one story going at a time.
My baby is the never-ending work in progress, <Series Title Unavailable Because I Can't Make Up My Damn Mind>, and I'm not giving any more information about it. /herp derp.


The story i'm going to be writing during NaNoWriMo 2011 is called The Requiem, whose title i nabbed from the Linkin Park album "A Thousand Suns." Linkin Park is the shit. So is Skillet. Le nod.


I read Maureen Johnson, JK Rowling, Rachel Caine, Suzanne Collins, PC & Kristen Cast, Richelle Mead, Cassie Clare, Maggie Stiefvater, John Green, LJ Smith, and a butt-ton more of epicly amazing authors. 


Anywho. I'm still in school, so my posts will be kind of late depending on our time differences. Regardless, feel free to follow, or check out my twitter and or tumblr, which i will put in links somewhere on this blog in the future when i'm not procrastinating on doing my AP assignments. 


11 days!


--Lisa Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment